Increase the power of ServiceNow with the ReturnCenter App
If your business uses ServiceNow to monitor and track IT hardware use across your organization, the ReturnCenter app can help you manage the decommissioning of IT hardware. ReturnCenter enables ServiceNow users to schedule, track and report on transportation of hardware assets for disposition, lease return, redeployment or offboarding, right within the ServiceNow platform.
Developed for ServiceNow hardware asset managers who need to move assets with a transparent chain of custody, the ServiceNow ReturnCenter app enables hardware asset managers to order trackable transportation for any number or type of IT assets. Whether it is a disposition for end of life, lease return, employee offboarding, or redeployment, ReturnCenter provides carbon neutral pickup and delivery services in every US zip code, with visibility and reports right in ServiceNow.
Users of the ReturnCenter App
- Take control of asset transport
- Enjoy a consistent, high standard of service nationwide
- Track every shipment, ranging from a single package to multiple truckloads
- Access a simple process to recover assets during remote employee offboarding
- Gain protection for each asset with proper packaging
- Reduce risk of damage or loss in transit
- Demonstrate compliance that every asset is accounted for and securely packed
- Report data from carbon-neutral services to meet ESG and net-zero goals
- Standardized asset shipment workflows and onsite packing and pickup services anywhere in the US
- Professional-grade shipping kits and return labels for individual IT asset returns
- Dashboard tracking and reporting on all hardware shipments including scheduled and actual pickup dates, actual delivery dates, and historical data
- Available carbon offset data from carbon neutral packaging and shipments to help reach your ESG or net- zero goals
For more information, contact us.